Contribution to the society.
Hi.
I still remember the moment my friends and i helped this fainted woman in the bus station in Kuantan. She was sick because she was pregnant and maybe due to her stress, she fainted in front of everyone in that place. I was wondering too why didn't everyone come and give a hand because obviously she needed it. After that incident happens, her father show up and keep babbling about her burdening pregnant daughter and said let her be.
I won't listen to the father, how come a father could say those nasty words to his own daughter while everyone is seeing? Is he even a father?
I called ambulance, and gave some water to that woman while waiting for the ambulance. And right after the ambulance came, she thanked us so much. She said she don't know what would happen if we were not there.
This might look simple to some, but this is the first time for me, helping people that is really in need.
Comments
Post a Comment