Abilities

 Hi assalamualaikum.

This is so embarrassing for me to open up because for me i don't really quite have any abilities or perhaps i don't see anything as my abilities. 

So the only thing i could say about myself is i'm so confident. I have no fear of crowd, i like pointing out my opinion and i love being recognized.

Therefore, here i wanna share some of my achievement in debating. I was a debater since my high school and currently joining debate in iium also. I joined malay debate in my high school and arabic debate since i'm from arabic majored course.

 








Let the pictures speak itself. These are not all, i cannot find any other pictures but nevermind. I rarely show off my achievement to anyone but since this is my blog and this is the only thing i could think of my abilities so why not. May everything will be easier for me in the future. Wish me luck!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RIYA' POSTER

Learning summarization in usrah budi

Person I Love The Most